A/L Common General Test | Past Paper & Model Paper
The A/L Common General Test is a question paper that every child who writes the GCE Advanced Level Examination should face. Prototype question papers related to the new syllabus for this question paper have now been released. So you can now download these from our website. We have also given you some question papers related to this exam.
These question papers can be used for A/L examinations after 2019. Below is also the new structure of the A/L Common General Test Question Paper. That way you will be able to understand the structure of future question papers.
In addition, all other question papers for the GCE Advanced Level exam are also available on the website of the Department of Examinations.
New Question Paper Structure
- Time : 2 Hours
- Number of questions : 50 Questions
- Types of questions : Multiple-choice Question (MCQ)
- Paper Contents :
- Current event related information
- Reasoning Answer Related Skills
- Explore problem-solving skill
- Understanding and communication skills
Download Prototype Question paper for the Common General Test
Other Common General Test Papers for Download
New syllabus Englush medium paper – https://www.doenets.lk/documents/evaluation-reports/CommonGeneralTest(E)2019-07-01.pdf
Tamil Medium New Syllabus Paper – https://www.doenets.lk/documents/evaluation-reports/CommonGenralTestTamil.pdf
For A/L streams, you have to appear for the GCE Advanced Level examination in one of the following streams after the GCE Ordinary Level examination.
- Physics Subject Stream (Combined maths subject stream)
- Biology Subject Stream
- Commerce Subject Category
- Art Subject Stream
- Technology subject category (Bio & Engineering Technology, Mathematics)
So You now have the opportunity to download past papers and marking schemes for all the above science and mathematics streams from our website.